It's Saturday!! Yeah!
I just weighed myself and I am 154.2!!!! I didnt think I was going to lose 2 lbs this week but I did!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I love my new heart rate monitor I just bought. It totally makes me work out harder and I get to see exactly how many calories I am burning. I just need to stay in the "zone" more...I kept going over my THR.
So I got an email from my professor for my first class at school. She sent us the syllabus and some other stuff. I already have an assignment due and class hasnt even started yet! :- I have to write a paper on three different achievements throughout my life. Of course we are going to share it with 5 people in the class so I cant make it too cheesy. I got most of it done last night. But there is also TONS of reading I have to do, not to mention all this other little bullshit. Im thinking...oh shit, what have I gotten myself into? How am I supposed to do all this, take care of my baby, work, and work out all at the same time??? And i kinda started having an anxiety attack. But I just need to be SUPER organized, have my whole week planned out, and do everything on the weekends and at night when Arabella goes to sleep. Who ever said it would be easy right? Oh, and not only do I go to class one night a week, but am expected to meet with my learning team (other students) once a week for 5 hours!! Thats gonna be tough. Yikes.
So, I am not doing much this weekend. Nothing fun to do when you are totally ASS BROKE. I mean I have NO money. That is another major stressor right now. But what am i supposed to do? So i just try not to think about it. Arabella and I are going to hang out at home, go for walks, watch movies, the usual. Javi is coming over too, and will probably spend the night tonight.
Anyways, I need to go make some coffee!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
oh the madness
Posted by Baby*Mama*Elyse at 8:46 AM
Labels: my hot bod, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 love notes:
You sound like you are busy. Maybe you'll find love with the baby's father. Being a counselor is a good job, you're actually trying to help someone. Good Luck!
Post a Comment