THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

its been a while!

Wow, its been a long time! I have been so busy. I love my new place. It is truly luxurious!! Javier painted - the living room is a beautiful sagey green, the kitchen is a deep golden yellow, my bedroom is a deep tan called "sauteed mushrooms" with one deep brick red wall. It is awesome! We still need to paint the hallway (a lighter tan) and the baby's room (lavendar). And the paint is a non toxic paint with no voc's! It is so nice being here, I love coming home. Arabella and I and sometimes Javier go for walks around the whole complex almost every day. It is lovely.

Work has been good. Not much more to say about that!

Javier has been coming around. Hes actually been a big help. He babysits if Arabella is sick or the babysitter cant. The last two weekends he has spent the whole weekend with it, it is sooo nice!! I love having him around.

So i started working out again. I got the FIRM transfirmer, it is like a stepper thing that comes with 3 workouts. it is awesome!! It totally kicks my ass. It prmises results within 10 workouts and i am 3/4 way there so we'll see! im not totally *unhappy* with my body but i could definitely look better in a bathing suit so that is my goal.

Anyways, no more time to write.
<3

0 love notes: