well, now I know why i have been such a mental case the last week. I got a visit from "aunt flo" this morning! along with a sore belly and lower back.. :( yuck. javier calls it the "days" ha!
So yesterday after my extremely melodramatic post about him being critical i was super moody and spilled my guts to him telling him how I felt and he apologized and called himself a jerk. the rest of our day was good. its just DIFFERENT when you are around someone all the time. especially when they (or you) are going through hard times and are under a cloud a lot. you really get to see the good, the bad, and the ugly. it is a real relationship. luckily we both get over things pretty easily.
so this weekend was good overall. we went swimming yesterday and arabella had fun. oh and she is getting a tooth!!! my baby's first tooth!!! it is the lower left. my little ladybug is growing up so fast!
and...i lost 2 lbs!! I have been tracking all my calories on thedailyplate.com for a while now and I recently started calorie cycling. which is where you eat the same amount of cals every week but different amounts each day so that your body doesnt get used to one specific amount and keeps your metabolism burning. And its working!! 2 lbs!! yeahhhhh...
sooo i need to go work out even though i am exhausted. im sure i will feel better when im done.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
the "days"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 love notes:
Hey Rebel Sista! Love the face lift on the blog. Thanks for checking in on me.
You got your baby's daddy back! It sounds like you're happy. Congratulations. I'm so glad he had the courage to realize what would make him happy and make the necessary changes. I just hope he can be mature enough to deserve you and your baby!
I did read Eat, Pray, Love and you were right, it was truly amazing. You write like her. You should be editing your adventures for a similar kind of book. Seize the day, doll face! Did you know that Paramount optioned her book for a feature starring Julia Roberts? So much can happen when you follow your heart, as you know...
I'm not so sad anymore. I broke up with that boy that was making me sad for the better part of a year and was amazed at how much weight it felt like I lost! I'm working on a screenplay for a book I optioned earlier this year. That's where all my time is going. I'll be done with that come September so probably won't be writing much on my blog, but I'll check in with yours!
Much love,
MIMI
Post a Comment