So I am starting to be more and more afraid that my relationship with javier has fizzled. I guess everything on my side is still the same but he is so different. We used to be so in love. I felt it every time I was with him, we were soo in sync, so tuned in to eachother. And it wasnt just the honeymoon stage because it was like that for the better part of three years. Then slowly it just started to melt down.
He used to be soo sweet with me.I used to feel the electricity. I used to know FOR SURE that I was the one he loved and wanted to be with.
Now we bicker a lot. I get on his nerves. He gets on mine (although I dont show it). It feels more like friendship than the great love. I truly feel as though he is only there for Arabella (and while that makes me happy for her sake it makes me feel shitty as a woman)
I dont know. I know he is going through a hard time and maybe this is all just a result of that. And I know he is tired of talking about relationships, so I cant tell him how I feel.
So...I dont know. I feel sad, disappointed, a little empty. Maybe its because I know hes not fully committed to me yet. He doesnt live with me, we arent married. He could split at any time. uugghhhh
All you married women, women who have been in long term relationships...is it the same for you? Or do you always know for sure that your man is in love with you and you are meant for each other?
Thursday, June 19, 2008
and then it goes flat
Posted by Baby*Mama*Elyse at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 love notes:
maybe now that he is going through with the divorce you aren't considered taboo anymore, you know, you always want what you can't have and now he can have you....or, maybe he's just comfortable so he doesn't have to over do it showing you affection
Post a Comment