THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

teacher, teacher!

I am going back to school!!! I am so excited. I had started University of Phoenix online about a year before I got pregnant and when I found I was prego I quit. I had completed 24 credits. So now I am going back in the on campus program. I will go one night a week, Mondays, from 6-10pm. Each class is completed in 5 weeks. That way I will be done in a year and a half. I am majoring in human services, and my enrollment counselor was telling me about all the jobs I could get as a counselor (making pretty good money!) with just a BA! And the coolest part is I can get a job in that field with only 60 credits!

So while I am excited I am also scared and anxious..it will be a lot of work and I have to make sure I have someone to watch Arabella...plus I dont know how well she is going to do in her nightly routine without me there. :-( Ideally Javier will come and watch her but who knows! I am just proud of myself for continuing to work hard and really stoked at the potential career change that will happen in 1.5 years! I have always wanted to be a counselor!

So, yayyy me!!

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Found you on 20 somethings. I'm excited for you going back to school! I'd love to go back to school and get my masters. Talk to you later.