THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 8, 2008

exhausted to the point of insanity

...and i say im insane because instead of SLEEPING while my beautiful baby is, i am up at 10pm redoing my myspace page and reading blogs...ahh! she is going to wake up in just a few hours, and its all downhill from there (sleep wise)
I have been sooo sleep deprived lately. I have starting putting her in her crib..i felt it was time, at least for half the night. but in trying to get her to STAY in the crib, i end up getting up at least 3 times a night to feed and put her back, if not just to soothe. me thinks this is a little counter productive! so i am a zombie. but my myspace page looks good. ha!

school is good, but hard, and time consuming. I have a paper to write, and a chapter to read ( a long one ) and a quiz to study for this weekend. bah. thats another better use of this time...writing that paper. ah well.

I am still losing weight!!! Yeah baby...down almost 15 lbs so far!! :)

Okay..im off to waste more time and feel guilty about it.!

2 love notes:

Jen R. said...

ha ha my baby is napping right now, I should be taking advantage and cleaning the house and cooking some dinner, instead I'm on the dang computer. Your blog is so cute, I found it from the mom group on 20sb. I'll have to look around!

Anonymous said...

also found your blog on the mom group on 20sb!

how are you losing weight like that? i'm totally battling!