THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 24, 2007

a year

what a difference a year makes
12 short months is all it takes
to change your life and up the stakes
and leave you standing in time's wake

just one year ago i was free
to live life as i wanted and just be me
this year i have a little she
for the rest of my life now im a mommy

last december i was young
had nothing to do but take care of one
free to party, travel, and have fun
could do anything imaginable under the sun

this december love has left me cold
one calendar has made me look so old
left without the lover i thought id always hold
i wouldve called you crazy if id been told

how tricky this short life can be
if you slide down the slope so slippery
better be careful or end up just like me
a year later, shocked at destiny
____________________________________

i LOVE my baby, i just never thought i would have her now!!

1 love notes:

Amy said...

I stumbled here and I am so glad I did. I want to thank you for reaching out into the blogosphere and sharing your joys and pains. I am touched by your story and the beautiful pictures of your precious baby. I appreciate your vulnerability and your honesty. God Bless and Merry Christmas.