THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

exhaustion

I am SOOOO TIRED!!! I have been feeling this way for a while (ok, mostly every day since Arabella was born) but even more so today and yesterday!! I dont know if I am getting sick, am malnourished, have some health problem (i read that new moms are very susceptible to thyroid issues), or if im about to start my period again! :-/ I hope not.

So I have started logging what I eat again on thedailyplate.com. It's quite a handy little tool. It tracks all your calories and breaks down carbs, fat, protein, etc etc. Plus it will tell you how many calories you should be eating and also has groups and forums to chat. I just joined 3 mom groups. I think this will help keep me on track and see what kind of nutrition Im really getting, maybe I'm so tired simply because I'm not eating enough or enough of the right stuff!

I'm writing about being all healthy tracking my food but dont be fooled, I am sitting here bloated and nauseas because I just stuffed my face with In N Out cheeseburger and fries! ha!

I am getting more and more prepared to move (no I havent started packing...of course! haha) But I have picked out my paint colors. My living room is going to be a pretty sage green (a little on the dark side), kitchen and dining are a dark tan, hallway is a lighter tan, Arabella's room is a pretty light turquoise, and my room will be RED!!!! yessss..
And I have been scoping out new bedding and curtains online. Wal Mart has some awesome prices!!! Gotta love that tax return just burning a little hole in my pocket!

Arabella is getting soooo big! (And even more beautiful!) She is already almost 4 months old and fitting into 6 month clothes!! My little chunk-a-munk is what i call her. She is starting to grab stuff and put to her mouth, smiling and talking A LOT...no big laughs yet though. I guess I do not amuse her, heh. I love my little cutie booty!!!

3 love notes:

Pixie said...

Good job on trying to eat better =) and you should post up new pics of your chunk-a-munk to see how much she's grown =)

Nice choice of color for your room =)

sevnetus said...

It sounds like some kind of post partum thing and I hope you feel better. Your lucky you have a kid. You seem like a nice person because of all the positive notes that you send people that I've seen. I wish you continued good luck!

misguidedmommy said...

put her on her belly in front of a mirror she will looove it