THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

bah hum bug

I am risking getting on here at work just to say, VALENTINES DAY SUCKS!! I am boycotting. I am bitter and pissed and love sucks. haha

heres a poem i wrote yesterday

words can never express
the jumble of emotions inside
the depth of love, the height of joy
and the hurt that is miles wide

but words are all i have
to tell you how i really feel
and once they come tripping out
i might begin to heal

i am so very angry
its eating away at my skin
it knaws me on all levels of consciousness
and poisons my spirit within

on top of the anger is jealousy
and this is a torturous trait
at every thought of you i crumble
no one should envy this fate

but by far the worst is the pain
im crippled in its grip
turned my heart into a hardened stone
with a resident frown on my lips.
2.13.08

0 love notes: