THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 1, 2008

3 months!!!

Today is my little love's 3 month birthday!!! I cant believe it. It seems like just yesterday she was a week old and i was trying to figure all this crazy stuff out. Its amazing how you have this child, and you bring her home, and shes YOURS. and you are responsible for every need she has.

The first night i came home from the hospital I was terrified. I remember just sitting in the rocking chair holding her, looking at her, and i started crying. because i was so scared that i wouldnt know what to do and i was all alone and how was i going to take care of this little person who I LOVE SO MUCH ALREADY??? and then you just learn. you figure it out. every minute is a lesson. and sometimes it still is...and im know there will be millions more to learn.

I am so honored and priveliged to be Arabella's mommy. I am so thankful to have her in my life. She is so worth every tear I ever cried over her dad and trillions more!!! I would never ever dream of not having her. I love my perfect little chubby brown eyed girl!!!!


2 love notes:

Anonymous said...

What an angel baby!!! Thanks for the comment..actually I wouldnt be against a woman for president..however this time around..my vote is for the "other" candidate. lol Love your blog! :)

Cheers
H

Pixie said...

Hey you! How are you?

You better watch it because they grow soooooo fast and it's like 'what?' haha! Like i couldn't remember much when my daughter was that age. I felt like I didn't hold her enough, or didn't play enough with her. The next thing I know she's walking and talking with complete sentences.

Hope her eye is doing better. I was reading your comment yesterday and everytime you say 'goop' makes me laugh. =)